Alloy Wheel Repairs Manchester
Book your service
Alloy wheels are extremely popular among car owners in the UK due to their aesthetic appeal and lightweight construction. However, these wheels are made up of non-ferrous elements, which make them susceptible to even light impact damages. Since alloy wheels are quite expensive, replacing them frequently can be a costly affair.
A cost-effective alternative to restore damaged alloy wheels effectively is to opt for alloy wheel repairs. If you are troubled with any major or minor alloy wheel damage, come down to M8 Tyres without delay.
We are a professional workshop offering comprehensive services of alloy wheel repairs Manchester using the industry-best equipment.
Book a slot for our alloy wheel repairs Manchester!
How can we help?
There are various types of alloy wheel damages, like:
- Kerb damage
- Corrosion and more
Being professional experts in cracked alloy wheel repairs Manchester, we can repair such damages efficiently with a defined process which includes:
- Our experts will first un-mount the alloy wheel from your car and then clean it to remove all the dust and dirt and expose the damaged portion.
- Once cleaned, we will ensure the wheel has no buckles. If there are any, we will first weld the wheel with the application of heat and using an advanced hydraulic press system.
- Next, we will properly wash the wheel and prepare it for sanding.
- We will then sand the wheels to remove all scratches.
- Once the sanding process is complete, we will spray paint the wheel with genuine OE-grade paints and colour-match it to its original make.
Our damaged alloy wheel repair Manchester also includes wheel refurbishment. Wheel refurbishment is a slightly intricate process and involves three techniques:
Powder coating - The process involves applying lacquer, paint and wet spray to restore the alloy wheel to its original factory finish.
Diamond cutting - Diamond cutting is a process in which we first use a CNC lathe to remove a micro section of metal from the alloy wheel. Following this, we apply the lacquer and paint the damaged portion to ensure proper finish.
Cosmetic repair - We offer localised alloy wheel repair for minor damages using our SMART repair or cosmetic repair technique.
Damaged alloy wheels can lead to several issues, like:
- Juddering of the steering column
- Reduced fuel economy
- Inefficient steering performance
To avoid such consequences, you must undertake comprehensive alloy wheel repairs at the very first sign of damage.
If you are searching for “alloy wheels repair near me”, we recommend you to come down to our facility.
Why choose us?
- Transparent and budget-friendly charges
- OE-grade spares
- Trained experts who can deal with any car segment
- We provide genuine suggestions and advice.
Please get in touch with us on 0161 834 8483.